- 1. I’m too fat. (ugh)
- 2. I didn’t shave my legs.
- 3. My ipod earphones don’t fit.
- 4. I can’t find my exercise bra.
- 5. I won’t know how to work the new treadmills at the new gym.
- 6. I can’t go back to the old gym because my account is screwed up. (And I don’t want to pay the balance).
- 7. I can just walk around the neighborhood. (Of course, I don’t)
- 9. I can walk at the nearby park. (Of course, I don’t)
- 10. I’ll start exercising in Phase 2.
So, I did not make it to the gym this weekend. (Yeah, really.) I did set up a social network though, posted about my commitment to lose weight on my personal blog, and tweeted about it all.
My weight stayed the same today. I knew I shouldn’t have weighed myself this morning.